Thursday, July 26, 2012
In Loving Memmory Of Grandpa Turner!
I love you Grandpa you always had such a Sweet Big Smile. Those ears were so cute especially the way you joked around with us girls and wiggled them.. We had fun playing hide & go seek with you and grandma all around the house. We enjoyed going on drives, getting ice cream & going to training table & other fun resturaunts with you! Looked forward to the music playing in your house every time we arrived & loved to dance with you! We loved hearing & looking at pictures of you when you were yonger in all your successe's through life! We loved your pottery & art work you had all around the house. We loved dressing up in your clothes & hair piece & lauphing & taking pictures. We loved our nick names Alyse (Eesy), Mindy (Mindy Moofer.) Going in your awesome old truck with green shaggy carpet on the roof inside the front cab going to the dump. We enjoyed you taking us places & being introduced to people you know every time we went out I remember we were always running into people who knew & loved you. You were very well known & loved with such an amazing, bright & fun personality! Grandpa there are so many memmories we have of you and I could go on and on.. I swear I will never cover it all & will end up leaving something out. All I can truly say it thank you for being you. You will always have a HUGE place in my heart where you will always be remembered.
Love your Grand Daughter
Eesy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
That was perfect! You have all of the same memories as me. We were so blessed to have all of those fun times with grandpa. Not everyone gets to share a special relationship like that. Love you my eesy. Thank you for sharing,so sweet.
Post a Comment