So we had lots of fun this year having the kids to help us with the Tree & Grandma Smith! Paetyn & Ashton loved playing and looking at the lights and ornaments! Paetyn & I danced and twirled around and this year Paetyn put the Bow on the Top of the Tree she figured out how to swist the light bulbs and seeing the lights turn off and on the little stink! Ashton loves pulling and eating the branches (silly boy) and loves getting up close to the lights. Ryan helped clean up my mess of stringing the lights and hanging ornaments as well. We loved having Grandma there to enjoy this fun time of year with us even if it were only for a couple days. Our house smells amazing and it feels a little more like christmas.. "Just a little." ha ha
Friday, December 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















1 comments:
FUN pic's Smith family! I miss picking out a real christmas tree. I loved seeing candid pic's of you guys. It felt like I was really there.
Post a Comment