Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ashton my little Monster

So wow Ashton he is the most busy 18 month old body I know! If  you are around him enough ya know what I mean.. He is so dang cute though and pulls the sweetest faces! He's my little man and today we had a break through and I had to share! Soo as all little kids and brothers and sisters Paetyn was playing with Ashton and Ashton started hitting Paetyn over the head with his cement truck which is totally normal for Ashton ha ha so we have been trying to teach for what seams like the longest time now not to hit and be soft. So when he did this I walked over and said ooh no Ashton that hurts Paetyn give her kisses and say sorry to Paetyn! Ashton moves towards Paetyn and put his lips together and lays one on Paetyn it was so cute.  Paetyn witnessed Ashton finally catch on she could not believe it either you should of seen her face. I ooh good job Ashton and said to Paetyn ooh my word Paetyn he is learning see he is becoming such a big boy and is learning what you have been telling him about being soft and nice to each other hu? Paetyn says yea he is becoming a Big Boy!! Such cute moment had to share Ashton's Big Boy Monster break through lol. Love u both you are growing up so fast but am loving every moment!!

0 comments: