Thursday, June 28, 2012

Our Little Walker 14 months

Soo Ashton is walking now my little Baby is growing up I cant believe both of our kids are walking now it just blows my mind how fast the time has gone! Ashton now says No in a deep little man voice it's adorable lol.. He kida understands what it means like when I feed him something that he does not want he will move his head and say "No." I have you recorded the first big steps you took you walked right to me while I recorded totally chance wow! I keep recording you walking because I know how cool it will be to look at that being my age now I would of loved to have that kind of stuff to look at now.. Wow the technology these days our kids are going to have it all.. ha ha We are loving every minute of Ashton walking it's so much fun he is loving it and Paetyn is too she says to Ashton as she puts her arm out and says "Ashton walk to me walk to me" ha ha it's so cute she is so excited for him to start walking. The other day we went on our first walk with me & the 2 kids without the stroller both of them holding my hand & I just laughed to myself and could not believe how adorable this momment was and how I wish I had someone to take the picture.. Guess it will be one of those momments I will have to remember! I love this stage right now the kids are of course always fighting or arguing with eachother but when they do have those moments where they are playing Great together it's the best show to watch I almost want to pop some popcorn and sit and watch them ha ha!! Love my 2 little kids we are having so much fun I hate to see them grow up from here..

1 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

Yay Ashton! I am sure he looks so cute walking. He is such a little stud. I miss that smile. :)