Friday, June 1, 2012
Ashton's Update 13 Months
Ashton your the cutest little guy you are doing all kinds of new things now! You can say Ball, Ba for (Bath), bye & no! You love the bath & know how to turn the fausset on & off. It's funny every time you turn on the faucet & turn it to the warm water with no doubt you pee every time your hand touches that warm water it makes me laugh ha. You point to everything it's so cute I love seeing that little finger pointing to things you are noticing! You sleep really well for naps & at nights & go down with no problem at all every night at 8 & sleep till atleast 6:30-7Am. We used your binky on our UT trip for the plane & you want it allot more then you ever did. Before you only had it at nap or bedtime now if it's lying aroud you will pop it in your mouth or kinda wine till I get it. You are still crawling but the last couple days you have been taking steps towards daddy or I or the couch or chair you are so close! You are a really good eater & even will go eat Paetyn's food too. You are mommy's little snuggler you love being held & love lots of kisses. Boy are you a Mommy's boy you are always wanting to be held by mommy & are always at my feet wanting to be held.. You love having everything Paetyn does & you dont quite understand not to hit but you wave your arms up & down allot & Paetyn thinks you are hitting we just try to explain you are still a baby & do not understand & that she has to be patient & try to teach you by her own actions & how she reacts. You & her have so much fun playing together I love watching you two play it's so fun to see how you two interact with eachother! I love you my little man you are so special & will always be my little Man!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Crazy he is 13 months!! He is such a mini Ryan. Funny how is all of the sudden loves his binky and it is funny that Paetyn did the exact same thing. I guess once he starts walking that means he will start running and then he will start running away from you thinking it is so funny. Oh I think I CAN wait for that. :) Kind of sad we miss seeing your kids grow up. Ashton is so cute and will just get cuter. He is growing up to fast!
Post a Comment