So a week or so ago Ry & I had finally got the kids to bed we thought but the one that seems to wake up after put to bed is Ash. I think he likes alone time with mommy and daddy lol! So I put him next to me not planning on him to stay there he reached for the remote next to us and daddy and started to play with it but totally snuggled up to me while playing with it and just sat there Ry and I were so surprised it was so cute it was one of those Memmories!! Well after not even like 5min Ashton totally fell asleep ha ha. So Ryan went to take the remote away from him and he totally woke up and reached for it again and held onto it then totally passed out again ha ha Ryan and I were just dieing.. This little guy always has us on our feet you just never know what he is going to do but you can always count on our little GUY Smiling! We Love You Chubbers :)
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
So sweet! I love moments like those. I will take any chance I get to snuggle Parker. He is getting so big. What a cutie Ashton.
Post a Comment