Friday, October 21, 2011

My Wish Finally Came True


So after all these years of wanting a Breast Augmentation I finally got one.  I am only sharing this on my BLOG because this is our Family Journal and I want to remember this one forever since it has been a dream and wish of mine forever and it finally came true. I have been called a 4 By 4 you name it all the names in the book because of these small breats. After having kids I am afraid like all of you woman I am sure can relaite pregnancy and breast feeding has just made them worse. We went on Oct 6th to our first consultation & was very happy with the Dr we set up everything and made decision on size before we left and set up the surgery date for Oct 13th so the following week. We did it so sudden because Ryan had a week break starting on the 13th so it worked out perfectly that the Dr was open for surgery that day as well.  I have been looking into Breast Augmentations for years now so I knew what I wanted and know all the details about getting one already. So for size I knew I wanted to go with a Full C Small D which was for me about 400 Cc's-425Cc's and I knew I wanted to go with Silicone. The Dr agreed for my smaller frame those sizes would get me at the size I wanted but we went with the High Profile which would put the implant forward more rather then a round implant. I have such a small frame up top that a round implant would come into my armpit like 3 inches and I would just look very top heavy so the size and the profile was obvious on what would fit my body perfectly.  These pictures were taken by my lovely husband right as I woke up and was feeling like I wanted to die ha ha.  They gave me some medicine and within 15 min I was ready to go home. Dont remember the drive home except for every bump and pot hole lol.  I went with Dr Schwartz in West Palm Beach who was highly recomended to us by a good friend of Ryan's who works at the hospital and is in his class. His office and the surgery center unfortionatly was 45min away from home so we had a drive.  So going into this surgery the Dr was bringing both 400 Cc's and 425Cc's to make a final decision on. I talked to Ryan before the surgery date and said to him I want to go bigger because everyone I talk to says they wish they had gone bigger so I wanted to keep away from making that mistake and just go bigger. So when I arrived for the day of my surgery it was busy at the clinic and things were being rushed Dr came in made markings on my chest and he said our goal is to keep you a full C small D and I will make sure we do that. I said and just kinda assumed he would end up putting the 425's in because when we tried them on at the consultation the Dr and I both agreed that the 425 was most likely the one we would go with. Anyway when I woke up my first question to the nurse was " What Cc implant did the Dr go with?" She said he put in the 400's. My jaw dropped and I was heart Broken. Ryan came in and I was disgusted besides already feeling like I wanted to die I could not believe he went with 4oo's. Ryan came in and he said the Dr went out and talked with him after surgery and told him that he went with 400's because when he put the 425's in they just looked way to big and made me look fake. I was very bugged and still was in shock and was just afraid I did not go as big as I wanted. Well after a little over a week after surgery I want to thank Dr Schwartz for thinking about what really would look the very best on me rather then listening to probably allot of  patients requests and just wanting to go big. I am so happy with the way they turned out and am so happy he went with 400 Cc's. It is perfect on my body and does not make me look top heavy or out of porportion. This is a dream come true for me and I would not have been able to do it if it were'nt for my Husband nor for the Spilkers. The Spilkers watched our kids for apps and for the surgery and it would of  never been able to be done without there help thank you so much and also for the yummy dinner and company after surgery you guys are too sweet. And for my Husband Ry took over on his week long break as Mr Mom and has done an exceptional job. He is the best daddy, cargiver and husband and best friend. Thank you so much hunny for being so unselfish and making my 1 Big dream of mine finally come True. I love you so much and appreaciate you so so much! I cant wait to put on the swimsuits and shirts and finally fit in them better and having more confidence and feel like a woman. This is an exciting new adventure for me cant wait to Explore the many options I have now! Thx to all of those who made this dream of mine become a reality.

0 comments: