Monday, October 17, 2011

Glitter Project









So today we got a little desperate because the weather lately is either way Hot and humid or it's raining so we are stuck inside. So I got some gliter and glue out and let Paetyn go to town on some paper. She had so much fun and she could not believe I gave her free for all with the glue ha ha. After her little Glitter project Paetyn loves to dress up and she came accrossed Ashton's swimming hat and loved putting it on she thought it was so funny! She is always finding something to dress up in. There is never a dull momment with her or Ashton! Love you Both :)

2 comments:

Aaron and Jessica said...

Sounds like so much! What a cute idea! Way to get creative. We miss those little munchkins!!

Mindy Thomas said...

Wow fun and messy! Your brave. I always get glitter on my cheek and I can see it but can't ever find it. Way cute project idea! Pretty picture Paetyn.