Wednesday, September 21, 2011

See Ya Later Utah















So our trip has come to an End and it's time to go home! We started our morning off by going with Aaron, Jess, Ryan & Carlee to Denny's for Breakfast. We have done this in the past so it was kinda a tradition we had to fulfill. From there my mom was going to meet us at Aaron & Jess's house to pick her up to head to the Airport but when we arrived my Daddy was with her too.. My Dad was not going to come he is in the middle of the nursing program and is very busy and he has taken more then enouph time with us when I know he needed to be studying. So it was such a Awesome suprise to see him in the car as they pulled up. Because my dad came which I much rather had seen him with my mom then not seen him at all and just my mom come we just visited for a while there in the parking lot for our last goodbyes! Grandma took Paetyn over to the playground to play for a little bit as we hung around talking. It was so good to see both my parents before we took off. I love my parents so much they mean the world to me & I will miss them so much but the time will fly & maybe a year from now me & the kids may be living with them for a while while Ryan does his clinicals.  That would be so much fun but hard at the same time being away from Ryan :( Anyway well while talking in the parking lot dad fed Ashton (So Cute), and walked Paetyn around the parking lot with Grandpa's shoes on Paetyn loves putting our shoes on it's so funny! We joked around and enjoyed each other until it was time to say our permanent good byes! Mindy & Chase met us up there at the airport to say there gooybye's. It was extremly nice of them to come because it was there 7yr Anniversary and they were going to celebrate it afterwards so we appreciate them coming down to send us off before there date!! As we hugged and kissed and said our goodbyes I did not cry.. Until we got up to security & there was Mindy & Chase taking pictures  down at us from upstairs. Seeing my sis just broke my heart! She is my Best friend besides my husband and has and always has been there for me.. I love her so much words cant even express the way I felt as I walked farther away to where they were out of my site. That moment I realized it's "Just the 4 Of Us." See ya Later Utah..

1 comments:

Aaron and Jessica said...

It was hard to say goodbye again, but I am pretty sure we have seen you almost everyday since you have been gone! Thanks to Skype.:) Aaron and I are secretly hoping you do come to Utah next September, but I know you would miss your hubby. Cute pics!