Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ashton's Real 1st Hair Cut






So our poor little guy has been loosing his hair in parts and he had the worst old man look to him because of it lol! He had all these long hairs in random spots he was still so cute in my eyes:) But it was time to get it shaved off!! Now he is such a little stud even more then he already was!! I love this little guy to death.. He is now 5 months & gets cuter every day! Ashton might need a helmet the poor little guy what's with our kids and these soft Sutchers.. We have to wait till he is 6 months to take him in and see if he really does need one but we are pretty sure he has a pretty flat head! We will keep ya updated on that but I was so glad to have his old man hair shaved off! Thanks Jess.. Love you little Man:)

1 comments:

Aaron and Jessica said...

Oh that was a lot easier than I thought it would be! I was so NERVOUS! LOL. He is such a little stud! We love that little man!

P.S. Of course my tongue is out. In my defense I was concentrating! LOL