Daddy snuggling with Ashton!
He was so Tiny & Fragile
6 Weeks Old2 Months
3 Months
4 MonthsMy little Boy is growing up I can't believe he is 4 months now. Ashton you are so sweet and handsome and my little Stud! You have the most amazing little smile that just melts mommys heart! You have the most adorable lauph that is unforgetable. You are so patient with Paetyn as she is at this age where she does not understand what soft means ha ha. Daddy & I love you so much buddy & are so sad but happy to see you growing. You are so preciouse & I wanted you to see this post when you get older to see just what we meant by you being our Little Stud :) Love you Ash!








1 comments:
How sweet! I love all of those picutes. He is such a handsome little guy like his daddy. I want to cry looking at hose pictures at 4 months. He looks way too grown up. Why do they grow up so dang fast?
Post a Comment