Tuesday, July 19, 2011

White Coat Ceremony Class of 2013 July 18th 2011


                                                   Paetyn & Daddy Before Ceremony

                                              Mommy & Paetyn before the Ceremony

                                                    Ryan recieved his White Coat!

                                                           Placement of the White Coat!!



                                                                    It's Official!!
                                                                   What A Stud!!!

                                                                      Class Of 2013




 The guy taking the picture totally did not get Ashton in the pic he is in the car seat on the ground lol
                                         Ryan's School "NOVA SouthEastern University"
 
Today was a BIG day for Ryan.. It was his White Coat Ceremony where he will get his White Coat & make the Anesthesiologist Assistant Oath! I just want to express to Ryan how proud I am of him. He has put so much time into the program so far and is doing extremley well. This is such a hard program and he has had such an awesome attitude about it. He is such a hard worker and we are so proud of you hunny and love you so so very much thanks for all you do for me and our family hang in there we are almost done with the 1st semester! Here is the Anesthesiologist Assistant Oath that he repeated after putting his coat on! I Ryan Smith hereby solemnly swear in the presence of all assembled today to carry out to the best of my abilities the following oath: I will strive to reduce the suffering of my patients at all times and never will I use my skills to knowingly cause injury or for any wrongdoing.
I will treat each patient with equal energy, and respect his or her diversity while safegaurding their privacy and honoring their right of autonomy.
I will work to be an exemplary ambassador of the Anesthesiologist Assistant profession and will always work to strengthen it's place in the healthcare team.
    

1 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You look very official in your white coat! Good Job Ryan we are so proud of you. Alyse you are a little hottie. I love your hair and top!