Friday, July 29, 2011

Westfield Family Fun Days #2

                                                            Paetyn did a cute self portrait
        Such a good drawer... She drew her with a necklace on she said:)
         

                                                                  Dance.. Dance...

                                                    Our transforming little Puppy








So we went to the last day of Westfield family fun days & I was a little more prepared this time. Paetyn colored a cute self portrate & danced around but did not care to sit and listen to story time but I did get her face painted this time and she did alot better then I thought she would. She was very patient in line & I asked her if she wanted a cat or dog on her face which are like her two favorite animals & she choose the Doggy of course lol... She was the cutest little doggy ever:) We had lots of fun & it was not as HOT as last time which makes it a little nicer getting the kids in & out of the car.

1 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

SO cute! I love that she drew herself with a necklace on. I am impressed she sat still. Paetyn you are the cutest puppy ever.