So I am not going to sit here & tell you all how easy it is living here in the vacation state of FL because it's not! Having no family near by or going places and knowing no one & hearing languages you have never heard before. All of these things make me miss family & friends and familiarity! It's because of this this amazing Woman that I am making it here Alive!! Her name is Brittany Spilker & she is the prettiest and most nicest & most caring person you could ever meet! She is from St George UT wow small world.. She is out here with her awesome hubby Jac who is great friends with Ryan now and in the same program along with her 2 adorable boys Jack & Michael who Paetyn just has a blast with and adores! I just wanted to thank Brittany for making this whole thing just allot more easier!! You are so sweet and such an amazing woman and mommy and I have so much fun with you and your boys.. Thanks so much.. Dont worry Chica we can get through all this :)
Friday, July 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Alyse wow! I seriously love you. I feel the exact way towards you. We're so lucky to have eachother. Seriously you just made my day :)
That was a cute post. I am glad I was finally able to see a picture of Brittany! I am so happy that you have such a neat friend.
Post a Comment