Saturday, June 25, 2011
My Daddy
I have the BEST DADDY IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
He Plays with me & makes me Lauph!
My Daddy can Beat Up your Daddy!
Paetyn: My Daddy Rubs my back in the morning & taught me how to stretch. He makes me eggs allot & loves seeing me happy. He is so caring, unselfish, giving to everyone, smiles allot, patient and works hard study's allot and still has time to play with me every day! I love you Daddy!
Ashton: My Daddy loves me soo much! You know how I know? He changes my poopy diapers, feeds me, spends time to play with me and makes me smile after a hard day at school, stretches my neck so I dont have problems with it when I am older, helps me when I am gassy & have an upset tummy and holds me and kisses me! I love you Daddy your the Best Dad!
Alyse: Ryan you are such an amazing person, father and husband! I know deep down in my heart we were meant for each other. We met eachother at the perfect time and you saved me at a time in my life when I needed my best friend and forever companion! You have alway's been there for me and have always thought of me first before your self. I love you soo much and you mean the world to me. I could not even imagine my life with out you or our kids. Thank you for giving me the 2 most precious kids in the world you truly are the BEST Daddy any one could ever ask for! I love you Handsome:)
Dad you are such a special person & have a special place in my heart! You have taught me so many things that have made me who I am today. You are such a hard worker, giving, amazing smile, sacrificed everything, patient, loving, caring, easy going, smart and I love you and thank you for all you do and have taught me. Mom is such a lucky lady to have met you. You both are amazing people and I could not have asked for better parents! I love you:) Happy Father day DAD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment