We were so Lucky to have Grandma Turner with us for Paetyn's first Easter Egg Hunt
Paetyn's 1st Egg she found
Mmm...
Hurry.. Hurry...
Paetyn just loved to pick up an egg & pop it open & eat the candy
Grandma Turner just loved helping you find Eggs..
You loved looking at all the other kids.. You were not sure what to think
Mmm Good... You loved the Reese's penut butter Egg
Grandma Turner went with us for your fist Easter egg hunt.. Daddy stayed home with Ashton because it was way to cold to bring him with us! You were not sure what to think except for the fact that you loved eating every peace of candy in your egg before you picked up another egg! Grandma & I had so much fun watching you.. We love you so much Paetyn.. Happy Easter Bugs!! Thanks Grandma Turner for being apart of Paetyn's first Easter Egg Hunt we had so much fun with you!!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
So cute! I am sad I missed it. Paetyn is so funny. Way cute pic's! Paetyn loves her candy.
Post a Comment