Saturday, April 9, 2011

Having fun & being Creative





So my Sis Inlaw Jess came over and helped me with Ashton & Paetyn & we had fun being a little creative taking pics of our adorable little Stud! He was 5 days old in these pics... It was not as easy as it looks though.. You should of seen behind the seens lol! We had poop, pee and just wanting to be warm issues.. It was so fun & a little stressful but it made it all worth it with the out come! Thanks Jess they turned out way cute!! Thanks Mindy, Parker, Grandma & Grandpa for taking Paetyn so we could get some cute pics of Ashton.. I appreciate all your help!!!

4 comments:

Ed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy Thomas said...

Sorry I was signed into Ed's account to edit his blog.

Those pic's turned out so cute! What a sweet little guy. I need to come snuggle him.

Michelle said...

What adorable pictures! Great job!