Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My 1st Hair Cut

Paetyn was very occupied by the comb
Cut..Cut...Cut....
Ah Thank you Jess.. Love you
Cut quit a bit off
This was Paetyn's very first hair cut & boy was I nervouse. Only because I was not sure how she would do during the whole process. She did quit well because Jess did it which is like her favorite person which I think made her feel comforatble! She did not want to wear the apron so I wore it and put Paetyn on my lap and we looked at pictures on the computer which is Paetyn's favorite thing to do! She did such a good job & I cant believe how adorable her hair looks... She has Daddy's thin wispy hair like when he was a little boy and it is so hard to do anything with so we removed all those wispys! Thanks so much Jess it looks so much better.. Paetyn you look so cute I love this picture of you.. You are just growing up so fast my BIG GIRL!! Love you my sweetheart:)



0 comments: