Yes it's true Paetyn is going to be a big sister!
The due date is looking like April 12th, 2011!! We are so excited & yes this baby was planned.. We are so lucky that I am just Mrs Fertile Mertile:) We have only been trying for a month which is even longer then it took for us to get prego with Paetyn! Paetyn & the baby will be 16 months apart. We are so excited to add another little addition to our family. Ryan & I both don't care much about the sex of the baby just hoping for a healthy one:)





5 comments:
Congratulations! That is super exciting!
Congrats Alyse!
Congrats! You're crazy :)!! And lucky to get prego so quickly.
Congrats Alyse.
Wasn't Paetyn born the end of Dec? Wouldn't that make them 1yr and 3 months apart, not 1 yr 6 months?
Congrats you 3! Paetyn is going to love having a brother or sister to play with. She is going to be a big helper. I am happy for you Weesy! Love you.
Post a Comment