Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bryce Canyon 5K Results!

Arriving to Bryce Canyon boy is it PRETTY!
The Scorpion that Stung me on the foot the night before the Race!
Carma came back around and bit him in the Butt!!
Me with my Amazing Supporter, Trainer & Husband!
The night before the race getting all our stuff & getting Excited!
Before the Race Bright & Early!!
After the Race
Finishing 6th in my division & came in at 34Minutes!!
This was an awesome experience and I am so happy with myself ! It was even funner to run it with my brother Aaron and his girlfriend Jessica!
Bryce canyon was the perfect place to do my first 5K!
I am now getting ready to run another 5K in Santa Monica California in August and can't wait:) Watch for more updates on my next 5K


2 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

Looking good Weesy! You kicked butt! That scorpion looks scary. I am so proud of you guys.

Sarah Hunt said...

you're awesome! and you look awesome too! good work!
p.s. your lil' girly is so darling!