Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Paetyn's Special Day!




Paetyn's blessing day came and went so fast but it sure was so perfect! We blessed Paetyn on April 11th, 2009. Paetyn is 3 months and 2wks old and getting so big and more alive every day! She is so adorable and such a huge blessing in Ryan and I's life! We love you BUGS!

3 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

Oh she is so sweet! I love her blessing dress. I can see you in paetyn as a baby in the picture of Ryan and Paetyn. The Blessing was really great. I am glad Parker waited so we could go. Love you Paetyn!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

She is adorable! Congratulations! (This is your cousin Jaci...you probably don't even remember me!)

The Andersen Adventures said...

I do have to say that I love the dress more than anyone else...because I purchased the same one and I gave it away as a baby gift!!!! Ha! Ha! Glad you like it too! She is absolutely adorable!