Sunday, March 14, 2010

1st Wk of being Mommy & Daddy

Everyone is watching Mommy change Paetyn lol!
Uncle Aaron holding Paetyn! (New Years Eve)
Grandpa Turner holding Paetyn on New Years Eve!
Here is all the Turner family hanging out for New Years Eve!
Everyone came to our house since Paetyn was just born a couple days ago!
Here is a proud daddy taking our little girl into the hospital!
It's Paetyn's 2nd time in her car seat today.
We took Paetyn back to the Hospsital for her Bilirubin test!
Grandma Turner came over to visit Paetyn!
Daddy put Paetyn in her crib for the first time during her nap!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute pictures of your little princess!

Oh, and can her bedding really be any cuter? I don't think so! :)

Mindy Thomas said...

I love that post! I am sorry I just saw it. I am so happy that Paetyn is here. You guys are great parents.