Thursday, December 31, 2009

**Our Precious Little Angel**

My water broke on Saturday December 26th while I was at home at 2:30pm. We got checked into the hospital at 3:00pm. Little did we know we would be in for a 15hr labor party with family.. I loved every minute though it was so much fun having all my family there to support Ryan and I in this wonderful blessing. So Ryan and I tried to get some shut eye but we were to excited and anxious to see our little girl so we stayed up watching movies all night! Than all of a sudden within an hour and a half I jumped from a 6 to a 9 and at 4:45am it was time to start pushing! An hour later at 5:42am our beautiful baby girl (Paetyn Olivia Smith) was born weighing in at 6lbs 13oz and 20in long. We have been so blessed to have had a healthy pregnancy and birth with our little baby girl and truly are thankful for that..

3 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

Wow she's SOOO cute! Congrats on your sweet baby girl. You're so lucky that you went early.

Mindy Thomas said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! We love her and are so happy she is finally here! Congrats Daddy & Mommy Smith!

Rasmussen Family said...

Ooohhh! She is so cute. I'm so happy for you. You'll love being a mom!