So I have been watching this website like a hawke since we got pregnant and even before we did! It's a great website called Babysteals.com. It's a website that has all the things you would need for your baby and you all the way up till they are a toddler and they are the best deals ever and the cutest things ever! So I got my daily email at 9:00AM like usual and I looked to see what it was and it was a (Hooter Hider) lol I told my friend Linda that she had to come see this and she bursted out laughing! The name just kills me but I have seen many people wearing them and thought it was such a great idea but I never knew the name of them! Well there ya go now ya do if ya did'nt! It's a "Hooter Hider." Lol Just in case you were wondering if I bought one.. I did of course.. I am so excited to use my Hooter Hider! lol
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
What the *@%&
So I have been watching this website like a hawke since we got pregnant and even before we did! It's a great website called Babysteals.com. It's a website that has all the things you would need for your baby and you all the way up till they are a toddler and they are the best deals ever and the cutest things ever! So I got my daily email at 9:00AM like usual and I looked to see what it was and it was a (Hooter Hider) lol I told my friend Linda that she had to come see this and she bursted out laughing! The name just kills me but I have seen many people wearing them and thought it was such a great idea but I never knew the name of them! Well there ya go now ya do if ya did'nt! It's a "Hooter Hider." Lol Just in case you were wondering if I bought one.. I did of course.. I am so excited to use my Hooter Hider! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Wow what a great name! I never knew that either. To bad I could not breastfeed... thanks for sharing that site though never heard of.
You are so funny! What a nerd. Me and Chase think it is only necessary that you use it!
You will LOVE it!!
No I don't mind you asking at all. So I tried to breastfeed for about a week but I produced zero milk like when I mean zero I mean zero!!!! I am not heart broken about it though it just meant that I would have to bottle feed and people could help. lol
woot woot! I didn't know you had a blog girl! its lovely! so love LOVE the hooter hider! I use it a lot! Can't wait to hear what you are having! boys are a blast so I have my fingers crossed for you too! p.s. I love the baby steals as well! p.p.s. your next big purchase should be a jogging stroller and then we can go jogging/walking together...not that you need to loose weight or anything because I'm sure you will drop the baby weight quick but its fun to take the kiddy walking! okay longest comment ever. and thanks for the job suggestion I will tell him!
Um so that was me that left that comment under sljl555. i signed in under a different email.
wow. Amazing. I think mine was called a peanut shell...regardless I love it! It's a must have if you are planning on nursing!
Post a Comment